40′ High cube shipping container with doors on both ends
The 40′ high cube shipping container is the tallest unit available in our inventory. It is 1′ taller than standard shipping containers and is easily accessible from lockable cargo doors on both ends.
Designed and built for secure, extra large storage and mobility, the weatherproof 40′ high cube shipping container with cargo doors on both ends is a popular choice for commercial, industrial, and rural materials.
Tailor the shipping container to meet your requirements with our custom fabrication options. Quick and reliable delivery of the 40′ high cube shipping container with side doors is available.
- Double end corrugated steel cargo doors
- High security lock box (new models only)
- Two-way forklift pockets, tested to 16,000 lbs./ 44 squ. in. (new models only)
- 1 ⅛ thick marine plywood floors
- Wall tie down steel lashing rings, 4,000 lbs. cap. each (40 total) tested at 6,000 lbs.
- Corner castings all corners (8 total)